At Elite Pool Builders we know that no two pool installations are the same. Every project is different and we are committed to deliver the best possible solution we can. Contact us!
We Offer Two Different Types of Swimming Pools
17 times stronger than concrete. Great option for low maintenance, eco-conscious homeowners. Choose from 50 outstanding designs.
Great starter pool for limited income. Low initial cost. Choose from 15 excellent designs, which could be the perfect fit for your yard! Great option for eco-conscious homeowners.
Elite Pool Builders Pro’s & Con’s
- Quick installation (3-5 days)
- Permanent home improvement that can be customized to compliment your home and your lifestyle
- Proven product with factory controlled quality
- Flexural strength that prevents cracking in freeze-thaw climates
- 17 times stronger than concrete
- Smooth finish means no skin abrasions
- Non-porous surface resists the problems associated with imbalanced water chemistry, requiring less chemical maintenance, labor, and electric and is algae resistant.
- Most pool options available: perimeter tile, inlayed tile, tile mosaics, Crystite® pool finishes, built-in water features like cascades and streams, fiber optic and LED lighting, vanishing edges, aromatherapy, and in-floor cleaning systems.
CON’S: Limited size and shapes.
ECO-AWARENESS: Fiberglass pools act as a natural insulator, requiring less electric/gas to heat the pool. Algae is less prone to attach to the smooth surface of a fiberglass pool, requiring less chemicals and maintenance.
BILLABLE MAINTENANCE: Chemicals, Electric Cost
MAINTENANCE COST FOR 10 YEARS: $4,200.00
PRO’S: Low initial cost.
- Temporary pools that puncture, rip, and tear.
- Liners must be periodically replaced.
ECO-AWARENESS: Steel panels and/or steel mesh/rebar can leech chemicals and rust into ground water. Damaged liners end up in landfills.
BILLABLE MAINTENANCE: Chemicals, Electrical Cost, Liner Replacement
MAINTENANCE COST FOR 10 YEARS: $11,500.00